CHECKOUT THE LATEST STORIES
- 8 Little Acts of Kindness you can always do!Let’s not forget that whether it be our family, acquaintances or any stranger, sometimes, the little things that we do can better someone’s heart. So, be kind to every kind! 🙂 1. TALKING TO OLDER PEOPLE: This is not new that our old generation often feel unnoticed nowadays. Oldage is also like a person’s childhood… Continue reading 8 Little Acts of Kindness you can always do!
- A Trip to the HilltopA road trip with family to such a soothing and mindful place is the most needed therapy ever.
- A tiny, not so tiny deed.Today, I found a little bee in the window of my room while on a phone call. I noticed that it was struggling to turn upright. I turned her back. But again, when I saw, it was in the same condition. I felt intuitively bad for it and searched on how to help it. So… Continue reading A tiny, not so tiny deed.
- 10 Interesting Facts about Me – You’ll love them!So, I am finally writing something after a couple of months. These are some random facts about me. Hope you’ll enjoy reading! 1. I’M SENSITIVE TO CAFFEINE: I really loved coffee but soon, I noticed the way my body reacted towards it. My heart feels like racing and I feel nauseous. From which I concluded… Continue reading 10 Interesting Facts about Me – You’ll love them!
- 5 best ever stress relievers!The words: stress and anxiety are not new. Infact, about 86% of the global population is suffering from stress. In these modern times, our facilities are advanced but parallely, the stress and anxiety levels have also raised. We’ll be talking about temporary stressful situations here. Psychological and physiological stress signs: Irritability, or restlessness Feeling unmotivated, or unfocused… Continue reading 5 best ever stress relievers!