Not always, but on an average our productivity for the whole day mostly depends on beginning of the day. I always struggled with a perfect start which resulted in a chaotic and convoluted day. But with routine, everything can be achieved. So, here are some tested and proven tips which helped me to a great extent.
1. Waking up early: When you wake up early, you get some extra hours for getting your work done. Hence, no huff and puff because you’re not late like always!
(Extra tip: Go on a morning walk and avoid using smartphone in the morning.)
2. Morning Water: Try having lemon juice with warm water in the morning. It helps in maintaining the pH balance of the body and also acts as a detoxifying agent. It helps with maintaining digestive health. As along with vitamin C, lemons are also a rich source of potassium, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium etc.
3. Meditation: Morning meditation gives us the best opportunity to be fully aware, fully awake, and fully alive before doing the daily chores. By practicing it regularly, we grow peace of mind and happier relationships where we are more kind and less judgmental.
4. Exercise: As I always say, exercise is like one solution for many problems. It always works. It helps you burn fat, it makes your skin glow, it brings you better sleep and remove depression from your life.
5. Practice self-love and self-care: Take a bath, wear comfy clothes, your favourite fragrance and smell good, feel good. A fresh day!
6. Healthy breakfast: Avoid skipping breakfast or having junk or fast food in the morning. Try some fresh vegetables and fruits or as per your diet plan. Good food always helps.