Our life is 90% what our thoughts make it. They largely handle your daily life. Purification of mind along with body is very important. In these times, people are hating each other for no reason, which brings toxicity to life. So, let’s have a look at how to accomplish this.
1. Check your surroundings: Your thoughts are largely influenced by your company. You grow when you live with people 10 times better than you. As a well said quote say that, “If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room!”. Living with negative people will for sure, pour negativity to your life.
2. Don’t expect: Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed. Things change in our lives in the blink of an eye. It’s a little irrational to expect that everything we say is 100% literal. Rather have some hope. It will give a positive outlook towards life.
3. Positivity: Always think positive. It helps you achieve your goals irrespective of how difficult it is. Whenever any tough situation comes and your mind become stressed, at that time, you are allowing all the negativity to come, so STOP! Be positive. With it, you can overcome the stress and become motivated to move on. It enhances your relationship with people. Simply focus on finding a solution to a problem instead of being negative.
4. Keep yourself busy: As it is called, the most effective and cheapest medicine is keeping yourself busy. Negativity come from overthinking and overthinking come from empty mind. Do creative tasks, your hobbies, your talents and enjoy your daily routine chores, think good. Inactivity is your enemy.
5. Gratitude journal: Gratitude journal is a diary of things for which one is grateful. It will help you focus on the positive things in your lives. And over time you will develop a more positive mindset, better relationships with yourself and others, and willincrease your overall well-being.