Once, William Langerwiesche said,” So much of we are is where we have been.” Travel not only gives you a break and peace but it also gives you a sense of purpose. Connect your life more to experiences and skills rather than to people and materialistic temporary things. Although, the list is so never ending, I’ll mention the top 5 places of my travel bucket list.
1. Finland: I have been always crazy for the northern lights. And it is one of the best countries to see northern lights. Living in a glass igloo and observing the aurora lights. You can prefer resorts like Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort, Arctic SnowHotel and Glass Igloo, Arctic Treehouse Hotel etc. Apart from this, some other beautiful places like Rovaniemi, Kemi, Levi, Helsinki are also included in the bucket list. Finland is ranked number one for being the happiest country in the world.
2. Greece: I extremely love islands, then how can I miss the Greek islands like Santorini, Mykonos, Crete, Naxos, Rhodes and Paros. Most interestingly, Greece have more than 6000 islands. Santorini have the main building materials as volcanic; including volcanic dust, black igneous rock, red rock and pumice stone with domes and the cave form of house designs.
3. South India: I will always love to explore my country to the fullest. South India is famous for its astounding monumeric structures seen in different temples and other places. Apart from this the variety of cuisines, music, dance and natural beauty are the impressive features of this part of India.
4. Japan: Japan have several places with each feature a visitor would love. Kyoto is a sacred and serene place whereas Mount Fuji is a paradise for adventure seekers. The skyscrapers and night sky have the perfect coordination with each other. Especially, Japan in spring season is actually a thing to enjoy before you die.
5. Malaysia: I am so much in love with the underwater life. And Malaysia, is such a perfect place for underwater adventures. One of the best scuba diving places on the Earth. It is also a perfect blend of natural sea beauty and underwater adventure. Along with this, skyscrapers are also so astonishing and beautiful at night.