Winter is already here. Unlike many people, I do LOVE winters. Why? Read below 😉
1. NATURAL BEAUTY: Like every season, winter also have some characteristic features which make nature go crazy. Whether mornings or evenings, sunrise or sunset, everything is lot more beautiful. Scientifically, less humid and clean air fulfil the purpose. Along with this, the word SNOW, alone is enough. Snow and snowman, our beautiful distant friends. Also, it’s the right time to get the best glimpse of aurora borealis.
Go and notice, if you haven’t observed these facts yet.
2. COSY AND RELAXING: Winters are all about books, clean warm blankets, cosy pyjamas and a cup of tea or coffee. And this is too the thing we miss in summers. If you love silence, this is a good season for you, minimum activity in outdoors and silence exists. You can enjoy the darkness in this season. The night sky is even more shimmering and glimmering. Scientifically, stars are brighter this time of the year. I personally love sitting in the terrace at night during winters, the whispering of air with trees and beautiful night sky is what I fall for so much.
3. CHRISTMAS: This word alone is enough, the reason winters are lovely. Bells, lights and what not. Winters do bring nostalgia and good old memories. I always remember with how much excitement, I always used to decorate the Christmas tree. The gifts I waited for and cotton balls over the tree resembling snow (as there was no snow most of the time) are really the precious moments I always embrace. I used to watch my favourite Barbie Christmas movies, which used to add to the joy. Well these months are always lovely. We actually have many festivals in winters which are enjoyed by all.
4. WINTER FOOD: In our country, winters arrive with many good food options. We have gajar ka halwa, sasro ka saag, moong dal khichdi and many many more! Gajar ka halwa is made in every Indian household, I guess. Punjabi thali with sarso ka saag and makki di roti is so scrumptious. Occasionally made dishes tastes better, I must say. Winters serve as a treat.
5. NO SWEAT AND HUMID AIR: This is the point, I guess, everyone agrees to. Summers along with them, bring humid air, sweat, mosquitoes and other bugs. We have to wash your face after regular intervals. But in winters, you won’t face any such problems. Only a moisturizer is what you need the most.
Blog frequency is actually reduced because of some busy schedule, will be resuming soon.
Do comment down your reasons to love winters! Thanks for reading 🙂