The words: stress and anxiety are not new. Infact, about 86% of the global population is suffering from stress. In these modern times, our facilities are advanced but parallely, the stress and anxiety levels have also raised. We’ll be talking about temporary stressful situations here.
Psychological and physiological stress signs:
- Irritability, or restlessness
- Feeling unmotivated, or unfocused
- Sleeping troubles
- Indigestion or acid reflux
- Lack of concentration
- Body aches and pain (mostly shoulders and neck)
- Clenched jaw
It’s not due to underlying disease but maybe due to some surrounding changes.
Ways to cope with stress and anxiety:
1. Power Walk: Changing your environment from a four walled room to walking between fresh air for a while is surely helpful. You rethink on the problematic issues.
2. Scented Candles: Aromatherapy is greatly effective in fighting stressful situations. The smell of the scented candles stimulates mood and memory making part of the brain. Further, it can boost energy and enhance mental clarity.
3. Chamomile Tea: Chamomile tea helps treating insomnia. It is regarded as a mild tranquilizer or sleep inducer. Its calming effects may be attributed to an antioxidant called apigenin present in it. Chamomile tea also has great benefits in relaxing the muscles and reducing irritability.
4. Yoga and Meditation: This point is mentioned in all my self-care posts. Yoga and meditation is what we need the most for a happy and satisfactory life. It have tremendous benefits.
5. Laughs and mental setup: Have a good laugh. Spend time with family and friends. Enjoy the life. We obviously can’t control the outer environment but we can control our inner self. Just take the fear. Problems are with everyone. They make you stronger. have positive approach to every negative thing. Things are going to change.