To walk in nature is to witness a thousand miracles!
In every walk with nature, one receives far more than he seeks!✨John Muir
Today, I found a little bee in the window of my room while on a phone call. I noticed that it was struggling to turn upright. I turned her back. But again, when I saw, it was in the same condition. I felt intuitively bad for it and searched on how to help it. So I found a way to revive exhausted bees.
Mix a teaspoon of water with two teaspoons of sugar and serve the bee with this solution.
A few hours later I noticed it had healed and had already flown away.
If you too find a tired bee anywhere in your home, kindly help them.
It feels good when you save a life, whether huge or tiny. Every God-made creature matters! 🙂
So, I am finally writing something after a couple of months. These are some random facts about me. Hope you’ll enjoy reading!
1. I AM COCOA SENSITIVE: Being a cocoa sensitive person, I strictly avoid having cocoa products like coffee and chocolates (dark especially, which I loved the most), otherwise I have to suffer from irritating unease like upset stomach, difficulty in breathing, rashes. However, a little amount don’t harm me.
2. THREE SUPER UNEXPECTED THINGS HAPPENED ON MY BIRTHDAY: This is the best coincidence ever observed. Incidents are as follows:
- I had my first period on my 12th birthday.
- My class 10 result came out on my 15th birthday.
- I had my tooth fall out on my 9th birthday.
3. MY DOB IS 6/5/4: Even an unknown person can memorize it easily. XD! 6 is my favourite number though!
4. I LOVE SOLITUDE: Although not being a pure introvert, I love spending time with myself. I dance, I sing, I talk like no one is watching!
5. I AM SCARED OF CEILING FAN (IT WILL FALL DOWN): This is the funniest one. I never turn on the fan until temperature cross limits. I’ll be looking at it in a way that it will fall and I have to run. XD. And, one day, in one of the reality shows, actress Parineeti Chopra admitted, she also fear the same. Then, I realised, I’m not the only one!
6. I WANT TO DO EVERYTHING: I am a medical student and I am loving it. However, I always wanted to be an interior designer from childhood and then, my interest developed in photography. I love watching works of different wedding photographers. And I really appreciate it, how beautifully one can capture memories through a digital device! It’s actually a beautiful form of art. But yeah, you can still pursue these things as a hobby!
7. I LOVE LOOKING AT THE SKY: This is the most relaxing thing, I discovered. Whenever I look at the sky, clouds or stars, I feel a very different sensation running down the spine, which gives me hope, positivity and aura better than anything else. The connection is so pure and lovely, that the only thought coming to my mind afterwards is ‘Everything will happen!’
8. I REMOVED ANY PERSONAL RECOGNITION FROM SOCIAL MEDIA: This was completely a personal decision. I just love walking through my feed, mesmerizing places, delectable cuisines and beautiful quotes. However, neither I post anything nor have any friends added over there.
9. I HAVE OPHIDIOPHOBIA: Ophidiophobia refers to the fear of snakes. And I guess, I’m not the only one suffering from it as it’s very common yet terrifying! I don’t even dare to see snake pictures.
10. I LOVE SUFI SONGS MORE THAN ANY OTHER GENRE: My song taste isn’t very specific but Sufi songs are still at top for me. I enter a different world while listening to Sufi songs. They have an amazing mixture of words with melody.
Life is a beautiful adventure which is a roller-coaster of ups and downs. Happiness doesn’t comes from ignoring the difficulties, it comes from facing them bravely and learning to live with them. Focus on the beauties of life, everything which gives you a hope. Have a spiritual existence rather leaving the worldly.
Beauty is the thing of joy forever!✨John Keats
The words: stress and anxiety are not new. Infact, about 86% of the global population is suffering from stress. In these modern times, our facilities are advanced but parallely, the stress and anxiety levels have also raised. We’ll be talking about temporary stressful situations here.
Psychological and physiological stress signs:
- Irritability, or restlessness
- Feeling unmotivated, or unfocused
- Sleeping troubles
- Indigestion or acid reflux
- Lack of concentration
- Body aches and pain (mostly shoulders and neck)
- Clenched jaw
It’s not due to underlying disease but maybe due to some surrounding changes.
Ways to cope with stress and anxiety:
1. Power Walk: Changing your environment from a four walled room to walking between fresh air for a while is surely helpful. You rethink on the problematic issues.
2. Scented Candles: Aromatherapy is greatly effective in fighting stressful situations. The smell of the scented candles stimulates mood and memory making part of the brain. Further, it can boost energy and enhance mental clarity.
3. Chamomile Tea: Chamomile tea helps treating insomnia. It is regarded as a mild tranquilizer or sleep inducer. Its calming effects may be attributed to an antioxidant called apigenin present in it. Chamomile tea also has great benefits in relaxing the muscles and reducing irritability.
4. Yoga and Meditation: This point is mentioned in all my self-care posts. Yoga and meditation is what we need the most for a happy and satisfactory life. It have tremendous benefits.
5. Laughs and mental setup: Have a good laugh. Spend time with family and friends. Enjoy the life. We obviously can’t control the outer environment but we can control our inner self. Just take the fear. Problems are with everyone. They make you stronger. have positive approach to every negative thing. Things are going to change.
Finally, the last day of 2020 is here. There were a lots of ups and downs this year: we experienced, we learnt and we moved on and most importantly we survived from such a malign pandemic. Nowhere, we can say, this year taught us a lot. But what are the things that we need to leave behind in 2020 itself and not take them with us in a fresh start of happy and prosperous life.
1. RAGE AND ARROGANCE: Some people easily get enraged when something goes wrong with them because they think that it can solve the problem. It works as drug. Arrogant people are addicted to reacting like this and they can’t control themselves so easily but the only solution here is PATIENCE. If you are patient, then you can tolerate many things. Somewhere it is related to pain, frustration and fear. So, just take the fear, take the risk and go on and if something goes wrong learn from it. Whereas, arrogance can destroy a successful business or team from the inside. When one member feels they’re more important than the rest, others may feel unwilling to engage and share their own ideas. Removing arrogance from your life is really important because it can hinder you from enjoying a beautiful life and obstruct many opportunities too.
# Practice meditation and invite peace to your life. Treat everyone with repect, leaving greed, lust, rage and arrogance behind.
2. WASTING TIME: Prioritisation is really important, we need to prioritise our work. By looking deep into our life, we can observe that what is important and what is not. So, if we are spending most of our time doing things which are not giving productiveness and is not important, then they are actually the most useless things and are baffling everything up! Success is directly related to time. How you utilise your time, shows how successful you will be. So, leave behind your habit of procrastination and wasting time in 2020 and start 2021 with prioritising important things: your mental heath, physical health, happiness, love, work and success.
# Treat time like money and think each time when you are wasting it. Mindlessly wasting time is injurious to a happy successful life as it will lead to overthinking and other negative behavioural changes.
3. SELF-DOUBTS: Most of the negative thoughts and overthinking starts from self doubts. You should never doubt yourself by thinking that you are not somewhere upto the mark. Your life is different and unique from others, so just live it differently and try your best to make it the best, not in comparison to anyone else but in comparison to yourself. It is very important otherwise if you’ll live someone else’s life, you’ll never enjoy what’s the real meaning of life is. So, stop doing self doubts and always see your life with a positive outlook towards yourself, your body, your personality, your mental health and everything else.
# Think you are unique because you are! Take inspirations from others but live your life with your own style as it’s the true enjoyment.
I had just planned a few things for the new year but I’m happy, they worked successfully!
1. Quitted social media: I deleted my Instagram account in the last week of 2019 and entered the new year with a complete real spirit. Although, I was not addicted, but I wanted to see how life makes a change. But in the second month itself, there was a climax and I created a new one as I felt something missing. But after deleting that one too just after a few days, I never made a new one in the whole year and loved the life without it even more. Virtual socialising is amazing when you have a beautiful super inspiring audience! I have an account which I just use to scroll good quotes, beautiful places, food and fun. But a DETOX is must!
2. ‘Everything happens for a good reason’ outlook: Unwillingly, I was getting negative. A lot of thoughts which didn’t supported my personality came to my mind. I realised it’s going wrong. So, I decided to meditate more, have more sunshine and many other things which changed my thought process and yes, today, I believe in manifesting things with positive affirmations. I read many amazing books this year and loved the way I got a support at my back. It distracted my mind to good things. Hence, I realised ‘Everything happens for a good reason’.
3. Recovered from some wounds: Not so big, but some things happened in the past few years that made me doubt myself. I became like a wilted flower, I started overthinking a lot, every time, the same which happens for at least ones in everyone’s life. I affected my mental heath. But 2020 was the year when I learnt self-love. I started attracting better things and things started to align again. And I would credit all this to my work. I started spending more time at study or my other hobbies and this decision made a remarkable change. I welcome new opportunities and appreciate the magic of Universe.
I visited Manali, as a part of school trip in October 2019. It was a wonderful experience. Even though, we didn’t witnessed snow, but the aura and vibes of cool breeze and clear blue sky is unforgettable. I’ll surely visit this beautiful place soon again and explore it to the fullest! Always defining the true meaning of beauty! Mother Nature is truly truly awesome! 💚
If nothing ever changing, there would be no such things as butterflies! 🦋🧡
Species of the butterflies from above pictures:
1. Indian fritillary
2. Vanessa indica or Indian Red Admiral
3. Small tortoiseshell
4. Cabbage white